- Feb 28 – Mar3 : Partnered with and commissioned by The U.S. Embassy of Singapore to program and manage tour of American chamberfolk trio Harpeth Rising as part of American Music Abroad program
- December : Our friend Ann Gie Lee won us S$2,000 ‘I love Music Because…’ contest held by National Arts Council partnering with NOMADX!
- December : Granted S$10,000 by JCCI (Japan Chambers of Commerce and Industry) Singapore Foundation for 2019 Edition of SIJB & TF
- Granted S$4,800 by Japan Foundation Kuala Lumpur – Asia Center for SIJB & TF 2018
- Granted S$13,000 by National Arts Council of Singapore for SIJB & TF 2018
- Granted S$15,000 by National Youth Council’s Singapore-Asia Youth Foundation for SIJB & TF 2018
- April : Commissioned by Jazz-Asia‘s Jazz At The Red Dot Workshop as designated project manager
- November : Commissioned by US Embassy of Singapore to run & project manage Singapore leg of American artist Tony Memmel‘s tour ‘American Music Abroad’ program.
- November : Granted S$10,000 by JCCI (Japan Chambers of Commerce and Industry) Singapore Foundation for SIJB & TF 2018 (Singapore International Jazz Battle & The Forum 2018)
- Granted S$7,000 Presentation and Participation Grant by National Arts Council of Singapore for our signature event We Love Jazz Party 2017 & We Love Jazz Battle 2017
- April : Commissioned by Jazz-Asia‘s Jazz At The Red Dot Workshop as project manager
- 2016 : 0ur event We Love Jazz Party Vol.3 [SJ50 Edition] 2016 held at Kult Kafe has achieved an official endorsement for Singapore-Japan 50th Diplomatic Relations by Ministry of Foreign Affair of Japan